- Originally designed for the detection of targets by anti-aircraft batteries, fire correction, and determining the angular deflection of the explosions of anti-aircraft shells or tracer ammunition
- 10x80mm augmented by a 8x commander's monocular
- Eyepieces inclined 60 degrees relative to the optical axis of the objective lenses
- Light path of the monocular diverted is 90 degrees
- Wide-angle eyepieces feature comfortable eye relief and diopter adjustments for eyeglass wearers
- Reticle and scales are illuminated for low-light observations.
- Field of view is 7 degrees with, an eye relief of 17mm.
- Nickel-plated solid brass and aluminum body
- Mounted on Brazilian teak surveyor's tripod
TZK Russian Military Cold War Binoculars - 10x80mm, 60° Incline
$15,000.00 Regular Price